LIC AAO Recruitment 2018
The LIC is the largest insurance company in India. Every year it organizes an LIC AAO Recruitment 2018 for the Assistant Administrative Officer vacant posts. The duty of the AAO is to regulate new schemes, co- coordinating with other departments, to give general assistance to the particular branch. The job of AAO in Life Insurance Company is to interact with the clients to make a better profit to the company and manage the claims and adjusting the settlements between clients and employees. As we know the LIC is one of the best platforms to start a career with as well as it plays the good role in giving better chance to fresher.
This is an insurance as well as an investment company and it's headquartered in Mumbai, India. It is established on 1st September 1956 by the government of India. The sector of the company is financial services. The products of LIC are Life insurance, medical insurance, mutual funds and investment management. The chairman of LIC is V.K.Sharma and its managing director is Usha Sangwan. Its official website is www.licindia.in.
LIC AAO Exam Notification
This year, the examination authority of Life insurance Corporation of India will soon release LIC AAO 2018 Notification for 650 AAO Posts to recruit the eligible and skilled candidates. The LIC (Life insurance Corporation of India) conducts the recruitment for AAO (Assistant Administrator Officer) every year. The candidates are wanted going to apply for the exam will be more than last year. The post name is Assistant Administrative Officer for LIC.The LIC has updated notification for the LIC AAO 2018 Recruitment on its official website.
LIC AAO Vacancy Details
LIC (Life insurance Corporation of India) conducts the recruitment for AAO (Assistant Administrator Officer) every year. This year, LIC has vacant seats for the AAO are 650 seats. The candidates will be eligible to apply for the exam will be more than last year. The post name is Assistant Administrative Officer for LIC.
|Name of Category||No. of Vacancies|
LIC AAO Exam Date
|LIC AAO Notification 2018 Release Date
|LIC AAO 2018 Apply Online Starting Date
|LIC AAO Application Form 2018 Last Date
|Last Date to Pay Fee
|LIC AAO Admit Card 2018 Release Date
|LIC AAO 2018 Exam Date
|LIC AAO Result Date
LIC AAO Eligibility Criteria
To apply for LIC AAO 2018 Recruitment, first, you must fit in its criteria to be eligible for the exam. There are some must rules for the government job like the person should have Indian nationality and graduation degree. To check out the criteria for the post AAO, follow us. We have mentioned it in the following table.
Education Qualification: The candidate should have graduation or post graduation degree without any backlog in the respective discipline. Good communication and basic knowledge of computer are necessary to fulfill the education eligibility criteria. Also, the aspirant should have fluency in the local language of the respective region.
Nationality: The person should be the citizen of the India or have the full intention of settling down in India permanently.
LIC AAO Age Limit
The candidate must have age between 21-30 years. There is age relaxation for the reservation group in the upper age limit.
|OBC (non creamy layer)
|Person with disabilities (SC/ST)
LIC AAO Exam Pattern
To start preparing for LIC AAO 2018 Examination, you should have known about the marking scheme in the exam of the AAO conducted by LIC. The exam pattern plays an important role in preparation as you will get the brief idea about the structure of the exam. To make your answers accurate at the perfect time, you should prepare for the exam according to the exam pattern. So here we will tell you about the LIC AAO Exam Pattern 2018. For the LIC AAO 2018 vacancies, the online exam will be conducted. The exam paper will be divided into five sections i.e. quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, general knowledge, basic computer knowledge and English language. To pass this exam you should have sound knowledge of these five sections. As we know many people apply for this exam, the competition will be tough.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
- Total questions = 160
- Total marks = 300
- Total duration = 120 minutes
These are the full detailed information about the exam structure of the LIC AAO 2018 exam. This will go to help you for the preparation. Now move on to the recruitment LIC AAO 2018 exam syllabus.
LIC AAO Syllabus
The syllabus is the give the outline guide to your preparation or we can say it is a basic need for the preparation. To know about the LIC AAO 2018 Syllabus, you do not need to go anywhere. We will provide you detailed information about the Syllabus for LIC AAO 2018 Exam.
- Linear Seating
- Arrangement Circular Seating
- Arrangement Syllogisms
- Input – Output Inequalities
- Venn Diagrams, Number Series
- Coding & Decoding
- Data Interpretation
- Data Sufficiency
- Simplification and Approximation
- Number Series
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Arithmetic Aptitude
- Time & Work
- Time & Speed
- Profit & Lost
BASIC ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- Vocabulay- Synonyms
- Word formation and sentence correction
- Comprehension- Theme detection
- Deriving conclusions
- Passage completion
- Error detection
- Passage Correction
- Sentence correction
- Spelling: Grammar
- Awards & Honors Sports
- Indian economy International Economy
- Indian constitution
- History of Banking
- Books & Their Authors
- Banking Terms
- Fiscal-Monetary Policies/ etc.
- Computer Basics
- Microsoft Office
- Operating Systems
- Cyber Security
- Computer Software Computer
- Computer Architecture
- Input and Output Devices
- Data Base Management System (DBMS)
- Microsoft Windows
Mode Of Selection
This is all India national level examination conducted by the Life insurance Company. Therecruitment LIC AAO 2018 has the four phases.
- After the successful submission of the application form. The online exam date will be announced.
- The online exam will be conducted in every state, throughout the country.
- After the selection in the online examination, you will get an interview call from the recruiter.
- Now next step will be the medical examination.
- The last step is document verification.
The aspirants who are interested to apply for the LIC AAO 2018 Recruitment strictly should go through the application procedure of the AAO. The candidates who have passed the eligibility criteria can move further to the application procedure. You can get the latest updates of the recruitment on the official website of the LIC which is www.licindia.in. To apply for this recruitment you have to fill the online examination form on its official website. You have to fill this form sincerely; the even small mistake is able to disqualify you. So to avoid the misshapen, please read all the details you have filled positively and then submit it. Whenever you fill the form, sit with your ID proofs so you can check the right information from there like your address and exact date of birth.
- Visit its official website www.licindia.com/.
- You will land on to the homepage, from there select career section.
- Now click on the notification of recruitment process of the LIC AAO 2018.
- When you will click on that notification, the brochure will get the download that will be the instruction set along with the application form.
- Read carefully all the instruction mentioned in it.
- After reading all the instruction, proceed towards the application form.
- Fill all the data correctly
- Upload you scanned photograph and signature, wherever asked.
- Read carefully after filling all the details. Make the correct changes and read again.
- If you think, your data is correct then click on the submit button.
- Pay the fees for the application form.
- After that, they will take you to the page where your application will display.
- Take a printout of that application for the further need.
- Then close all the tabs.
- Your application form is submitted now. You will get all the information in your mail account.
- Now you have applied for the exam. Let us know more about the payment structure of the exam.
Make sure you have Debit / Credit Card / Net banking during the filing of LIC AAO 2018 Exam Form for online payment of the application charges. The requisite fee charges for the general aspirants are Rs.600/- and for those aspirants who come under the reserved category, fee charges will be Rs.100/-.
LIC AAO Admit Card
The Life Insurance Corporation of India will release the LIC AAO Admit Card 2018 before 7 to 10 days of examination. Admit cards will be released in online mode on the official website of LIC. However, only those applications will able to download LIC AAO 2018 Admit Card whose application form will be accepted by exam authority.
LIC AAO Result
The Final LIC AAO Result 2018 will be declared on the basis of the total marks secured by the applicants in AAO online exam and interview. All the shortlisted applicants will be appeared for the pre-recruitment medical exam of LIC. Appointment letter will provide to the applicants who will clear the medical exam. Candidates are advised to keep in touch with us to know exact date of LIC AAO 2018 Exam Result declaration.
LIC AAO Cut Off
LIC will announce the AAO Cut off for the 2018 examination with the result. LIC AAO Cut off 2018 is expected to be released after 2 or 3 months of examination. the AAO cutoff depends from year to year because it varies upon various factors such as Marks scored by most of the candidates, How tough the question paper was, Number of applications appeared in the exam, Number of posts, etc.
LIC AAO Online Test Series
A candidate who wants to make sure whether their study level is up to date or not can avail this offer. Here, we provide you the LIC AAO 2018 Online Test Series to get preparation of final examination for getting good marks. By using the LIC AAO Online test Series, you will practice more and more same structured paper as the original ones.
This Online test series is based on the updated and latest AAO exam pattern and syllabus. We have even launched our User friendly android app which you can download from playstore. This app will give you easy access to all the new updated Mock test.
LIC AAO Previous Year Paper
Here, our team is providing you some LIC AAO Previous Year Papers which will help you to learn and understand the LIC AAO exam pattern and the final question paper format. It will make you acquainted with the type of questions asked in the examination. To take the benefits of all the Previous Year Question Papers of LIC AAO, you can log on to our official website.
LIC AAO Preparation
Here, we have given some important posts for those who are preparing for the LIC AAO 2018 exam. Candidates can follow these Tips and Tricks to Crack LIC AAO 2018 Exam in the first attempt.
- As we know that, Practice makes a man perfect, but as per out team, only a perfect practice makes us perfect. Therefore, practice each and every type question because it will also increase your speed.
- Accuracy and Speed is the vital thing to clear any government examination. Therefore, build your speed by practicing more and more & couple that with accuracy.
- Candidates should focus on the time, which you take for a particular the question, during the preparation & also during the examination. Try to spend less time for any question instead of taking to much time.
- Candidates should practice by solving the online test series and mock test on the daily basis. For the reason that, it will help you to enhance your speed in solving the paper along with easy and smooth movement across sections. These are the best way to check your performance.