NICL AO Recruitment 2018
he National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) is the governmental general insurance company founded in India. It is established in 1906 and since then it is trusted among all the citizen of the country. The company headquartered is in Kolkata and it was nationalized in 1972. This company provides a number of general insurance policies to all the people residing within the country. Every year the NICL recruits the administrative officer for their department. Now let us discuss the entire Recruitment below.
NICL AO Exam Notification
The National Insurance Company Ltd. is expected to release NICL AO Notification 2018 for 500 Plus vacancies of Administrative Officer (Officers in Scale I cadre) from the open market department. The NICL AO 2018 Application Form submission will be started after few days of notification declaration. The Phase-1 exam is expected to be conducted after two months of online registration 2018 and the Phase-2 exam will be conducted after 1 month of Phase 1st result declaration.
NICL AO Vacancy details
The National Insurance Company Limited is expected to be announced NICL AO Notification 2018 in March whereby the company is expected to declare approx 500 posts. Therefore, we have shared the expected NICL AO Vacancy Details 2018.
NICL AO Exam date
|NICL AO Notification 2018 Release Date
|NICL AO 2018 Apply Online Starting Date
|NICL AO Application Form 2018 Last Date
|Last Date to Pay Fee
NICL AO Eligibility Criteria
All the aspirants who want to apply for the LIC Apprentice Development Officers Recruitment 2018 must have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized University by the Government of India. The applicant from a foreign University approved for the purpose or the fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai can also apply.
A candidate must possess at least 60% in the degree examination for general/OBC and at least 55% for SC/ST Candidates.
Nationality / Citizenship:-
A candidate must be either -
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
NICL AO Age Limit
Candidate's age limit who want to apply for NICL AO Recruitment 2018 should have a minimum age of 21 years and candidate's maximum age limit must be 30 years. Aspirants belonging to different reserved categories, Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECO), Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCO), Person with Disability (PwD) will be provided relaxation in age as per the government norms, which is as follows
|Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State during the period from 1-1-80 to 31-12-89
|Existing confirmed employees of Public Sector General Insurance Companies.
NICL AO Exam Pattern
NICL 2018 recruitment will have three-phases of examination, including the interview. Let us discuss it in more details below. Before starting the preparation, it is always better to understand the exam pattern of the exam. Let discuss the NICL AO Exam Pattern 2018 below.
NICL AO 2018 Preliminary Exam Scheme
|Type of Exam||Section||Maximum Marks||Total Duration||Language|
|Objective Type exam
NICL AO 2018 Mains Exam Pattern
|Type of Exam||Section||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Language||Total Duration|
||English Language (Essay, Precis and Comprehension)
NICL AO Syllabus
After discussing the exam pattern, let us see the NICL AO Syllabus 2018 for the examination. It is beneficial to check program before starting the preparation. There are four sections i.e. Reasoning Ability, English Language, Numerical Ability, General Awareness, and Computer Knowledge. You should make proper timetable in which you will cover all the topic of the syllabus. Below we mentioned the detailed of full NICL AO syllabus.
Reasoning Ability Syllabus
- Data Sufficiency
- Verbal Reasoning
- Coding - Decoding (New as well as Old Pattern)
- Order and Ranking
- Input - Output
- Direction based problems
- Seating Arrangement (Circular, Square and Linear)
- Inequality (Both Direct and Coded)
- Syllogism (New as well as Old Pattern)
- Blood Relations (Coded as well as Direct)
- Alphanumeric Series
English Language Syllabus
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Improvement
- Para Jumbles
- Para/ Sentence Completion
- Cloze Test
- Spotting Errors
- Fill in the Blanks / Double Fillers
Numerical Ability Syllabus
- Data Sufficiency
- Data Interpretation (Try to have a thorough practice of calculative sets)
- Number Series
- Time & Work
- Mixture and Allegations
- Simplification / Approximation
- Quadratic Equations
- Arithmetic Topics including following
- Problem on Ages
- Profit, Loss and Discount
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Boats & Streams
- Mathematical Inequalities
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Pipes and Cisterns
General Awareness Syllabus
- Questions asked from the Current Affairs & Insurance/ Banking Awareness topics.
- Books & authors, Important Places, Awards, Headquarters, Policies, Important Days & themes, and so forth.
- It would be advisable to go through the Monthly GK updates of at least last 3 - 4 months.
- General knowledge (Economics, Banking, Currencies, History. Geography, and so forth)
General Knowledge Syllabus
- Fundamentals of Computer
- History of Computer
- Computer Shortcuts
- Important Abbreviations
- MS Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Access
Reasoning Ability Syllabus Reasoning Ability Syllabus Reasoning Ability Syllabus
Mode of Selection
The NICL AO 2018 Selection Process is divided into four stages:-
- Preliminary Exam: Candidates who have successfully submitted the Application form will appear in the Prelims. There will be sectional cutoff decided by NICL.
- Mains Exam: Candidates who get qualify in the prelims will get the chance to participate in the Main exam.
- Descriptive test: When candidates will get qualify in Mains exam then he/she have to compete in the descriptive test. After qualifying in exam paper the candidate will be called for interview.
- Interview: Candidate who will clear the interview round will be selected as Administrative Officer in NICL department.
Here below we have shared the simple procedure by which you can fill the application form quickly.
- Go to the official Website of NICL i.e. nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in/
- Click on the"APPLY ONLINE”.
- Click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER (AO)” to open the Online Application Form.
- Click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the NICL AO 2018 Online Application Form.
- Now Provisional registration number and password will be generated.
- An Email & SMS about Provisional Registration number and Password will be sent on your device for further use.
- Reopen the application by Registration number and password.
- Upload the photograph and signature in the required field.
- Pay the Required fees on the secured window.
- Now press 'FINAL SUBMIT' after ensuring all the details filled is correct.
- Your online application form for NICL AO 2018 Recruitment is submitted successfully.
The candidate have to pay the following requites fee Online Payment Only
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for unreserved category.
The payment can be made by using all type of Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets efficiently.
NICL AO Admit Card
All the candidates who will successfully fill the NICL AO 2018 application form and will be eligible to appear in the prelims exam. We want to inform all the candidates that, the department will release NICL AO Prelims Admit Card 2018 on the official website. The NICL AO Call Letter 2018 will be released before 10 days of examination date and candidates will be able to download their call letter by registration number and date of birth. We will update all the details need information here soon, as per the updated.
NICL AO Result
The NICL AO Result 2018 for Prelims examination will be declared after 15 days of examination on the official website of the company. The NICL AO 2018 Prelims Result is expected to be declared in June. Candidates, who will clear the prelims examination will be shortlisted for the Interview phase. The NICL AO prelims result will be announced on the official website of NICL. The candidate will have to log in to the website to check the result. To check result, aspirants will have to enter their roll number and other required details.
NICL AO Cut off
The Cut-Off marks are the lowest marks which are mandatory to secure to qualify for the exam. The NICL AO cut-off marks 2018 will be released for the Phase-I exam after the declaration of results. The cut-off marks depend on various factors like the level of paper, the number of students appeared for the examination, the number of vacancies and so forth. The NICL AO Main (Phase-II) cut off marks will be released after the declaration of the mains exam result.
NICL AO Online Test series
To succeed in the exam, you need to work hard. Therefore to help you, we are providing theNICL AO Online Test Series 2018. In the test series, you will get the free mock test with three separate analysis to check the hold on the sections. By enrolling in these tests, you can check your position and your current preparation. The test series is made according to new pattern and new scheme syllabus. We also have a free application on the play store on which you can quickly experience benefits.
NICL AO Previous Year Paper
We provided last year papers to familiarize you with exam pattern and questions asked in the examination. By solving exam papers, you will get the hold on the subjects as well as your speed will get the increase. Therefore we have listed NICL AO Previous Year Papers on our site which will help you in the preparation of the exam.
NICL AO Preparation
Below we have mentioned the Preparation Tips for NICL AO 2018. Let us have a look at the preparation tips.
- Work hard for the exam no matter what is tempting you. Only your hard work will take you to the path of success.
- Join NICL AO 2018 Online Coaching to get good marks by studying with video lectures, concepts, online practice tests, online test series and live classes.
- You have to be consistent in preparation.
- Focused and less diverted will help you in study well. Hence we advise you that you should not divert by the surroundings.
- Try to attempt all the quest in the paper.